Terms and Conditions of the GwirVol Website:
By completing and submitting information to GwirVol through;
- Contact us form
- Case Study
- Profile registration
- Placement registration
- Certificate claim forms
- Grant applications
You are agreeing to your contact details being used by GwirVol for the purposes of keeping you informed of activities and relevant events and information related to GwirVol and GwirForce. Personal data is limited to contact names, address, telephone and other contact details.
GwirVol will not pass on any personal details to third parties unrelated to the GwirVol initiative.
All images, content and resources on this site are copyright of GwirVol, our partners and organisations involved in the initiative, unless otherwise stated and are not to be copied and used for purposes other than GwirVol unless permission is given in writing by GwirVol.
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the GwirVol website but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Profile users (Advisors and Partners):
- Profile users are responsible for their profile page and agree that they will only post content relevant to their work with GwirVol.
- Profile users will not post personal details or use offensive or abusive language. Any profile user found to breach these terms will have their profile removed.
NB: The views expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of GwirVol.
GwirVol is a Wales-wide initiative and therefore promotes and encourages use of the Welsh language. The site enables profile users to upload information in both English and Welsh and strongly encourages this. GwirVol also encourages users to post on our social media sites in both Welsh and English. If you do not have a translation service but would like to upload information in Welsh please contact the GwirVol team for information. GwirVol@wcva.org.uk.
Terms and Conditions of GwirVol competitions
By submitting your entry to the GwirVol competition you are stating you have read, understand and agree to the following;
- Competition entrants must be between the ages of 14 and 25 inclusive
- Competition entrants must not be directly linked to the GwirVol partnership as GwirForce, an employee, representative on working groups or the partnership or contractor of GwirVol work.
- No more than one entry per competition
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on the date stated
- The winner of the competition will be informed within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- GwirVol reserves the right to declare no winner, if no entries are deemed suitable for the purposes of the competition.
- You agree to all ideas, designs and suggestions being copyright of GwirVol upon submission of your entry.